27 Mar What is inside our Photo Organising kit
This video popped up on one of my memory feeds and I thought I would do a recap of what we take along to our photo organising assessment meetings.
Whilst not everything appears in this quick time video here is a list of things we take along;
- White cotton gloves – the last thing you want is us leaving our fingerprints on your precious photos
- Zip lock bags – to collect any small SD cards and loose USB’s that a client is passing on to us to consolidate into their collection
- Permanent marker – to label the zip lock bags – not the photos!
- External hard drive – often our clients want us to get started straight away, having a 2TB external HD with us allows us to copy everything and take it back to the office to work on
- Wireless mouse – when you are doing a lot of file movements a mouse is much more efficient (and accurate) than a mousepad on a laptop