03 Aug Fight Dementia: Save Photos
Each week, there are more than 1,800 new cases of dementia in Australia; approx. one person every 6 minutes.
Alzheimer’s Australia is in the business of saving and preserving memories and so are we!
Introducing Save Your Photos Day an International event for those who appreciate that every life is a story worth preserving and sharing.
Our Save Your Photos Day Event will remind people of the importance of having a plan in place to protect photos before a disaster hits, as well as raise awareness and funds to help fight dementia.
All the information is available on our event page
Saturday 26th September 9am Gymea Tradies
- Learn: Photo Organising Fundamentals with Australia’s First Certified Photo Organisers
- Discover: How to ‘Preserve Your Memories in Print’ with Momento Photobooks
- Support: Alzheimer’s Australia
- Explore: Business Showcase
- Receive: 50 prints professionally scanned and digitised
- Win: Lucky Door Prizes
- Bookings essential