10 Mar 5 reasons to make your mum a photo book
Are you looking for a more meaningful gift for your mum than flowers and chocolates?
Today we are talking about 5 reasons Mum’s love photo books!
- It’s thoughtful – your mum will be thrilled that you put your time, effort and thoughts into making a special gift for her
- They get to show off – what mum doesn’t love to show off the skills of their kids (“look at the wonderful book my daughter/son made me”)
- It’s about their favourite person/people – she LOVES you and therefore LOVES seeing images of you (past and present)
- It’s modern and groovy – no dusty old flip album, this is something tasteful and perfect to display
- It’s tangible – in the age of digital photos, people don’t print or display their photos as often as they should
Does your mum fit this description?
- She wants to create photo books with consistency and ease
- She wants to get her photos off phones and hard drives and into the hands and hearts of her family
- She needs help choosing which photos to include and which ones to leave out
- She wants reassurance that her story is being told, not lost!
- She wants to be become the giver of great gifts
- She is looking for a repeatable process that makes creating photo books faster
- She wants to understand which photo book supplier is best suited to her projects
- She has a fear that she is not creative enough
- She stresses out that design software will be complicated and difficult to use
Contact us today about a GIFT VOUCHER for our 2hr Fire Up Photo Books Coaching Session, delivered via Zoom.
Have a magical day