17 Jun We think you are awesome
For anyone that has ever outsourced a service there is often an associated feeling of guilt for not being able to do it yourself and hiring a photo organiser is no exception. So today I wanted to tell you about some of the reasons we think our photo organising clients are awesome and send a little love your way.
- YOU CARE! Anyone who cares enough to take steps towards protecting and preserving their family story is pretty awesome. If you are willing to spend the time carefully reviewing a collection of photos and memorabilia, if you respect and value the importance of family stories and are keen to leave an enduring legacy… we’ve got your back! We care too and are here to help you with sorting tips, scanning services and much more.
- YOU’RE NOT ASHAMED: It takes a special kind of person to be brave enough to recognise your own limits and to ask for help. Your weakness might be lack of motivation to stick to an organising project or you might have gaps in your technical knowledge. We appreciate your bravery and are happy to help.
- YOU HAVE STRONG FAMILY VALUES: We love our families and we love that you love your families! Our clients cherish their families and their stories and we can tell this through multitude of photos we see of them with their family or at family events. We also respect the time and effort they are willing to invest in making sure they not only capture these family photo memories but to carefully curate the stories that go with them. This can include dating old vintage images, checking and referencing who belongs to what branch of the family, relishing the resemblances between family members, and gathering other family details that could potentially get lost if no one is keeping track of them.
- YOU LIKE TO PARTY: Similar to all the family photos, we see thousands of birthday and other celebration event photos. You are completely enamoured of your children and you celebrate life! You use photos to document your joy and happiness. We love creative projects that help you pay tribute to special events. Wedding and milestone birthday photo books are some of our favourite things to work on, either with you or for you.
- YOU TRAVEL: Last but not least our clients love to travel. We’ve said it many times before, we love to see the world with you and to experience the wonderful sights, scenes and cultures vicariously through your photos! We have a number of clients whose sole reason for hiring us as photo organisers was to seek help with the management and display of their travel photos. Last month I visited Australia’s Red Centre, who knows where I will be off to next month!